Friday, October 12, 2012

Is Genius Created by Chocolate?

A new study reports that the number of Nobel Peace Prize winners per country is directly related to the amount of chocolate consumed in that country as a whole. 

In short, chocolate makes you smart, turns you into a genius. 

Really?

It has something to do with the flavanols - the substance that reverses or slows down the effects of aging on the brain. 

Does that mean chocolate will make you feel younger too?

I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt and double my intake for scientific research.

But while I'm improving my mind, how about my body? 

Strawberries have antioxidant properties, are an anti-inflammatory, are known to fight against cancer, can decrease eye-diseases, have Vitamin C for a healthy immune system and help to maintain proper bone structure.

So, research indicates that if I eat dark chocolate covered strawberries every day, not only do I increase my chances of winning a Nobel Peace Price, but I reduce the risk of cancer.

I'm going to test the theory. I'll get back to you. :)


Photo courtesy of Luigi Diamanti via freedigitalphotos.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for chatting with Sweet Mercy!!